Holocaust Memorial Day Trust (HMDT) encourages remembrance in a world scarred by genocide. We promote and support Holocaust Memorial Day (HMD) – the international day on 27 January to remember the six million Jews murdered during the Holocaust, alongside the millions of people killed under Nazi persecution of other groups and in genocides that followed in Cambodia, Rwanda, Bosnia and Darfur.
Each year across the UK, tens of thousands of people come together to learn more about the past and take action to create a brighter future.
HMD is for everyone. Our work with people of all backgrounds and ages enables people to learn more, share what they know with others, and take action to protect people at risk of persecution today.
Your donation will help us to reach even more people throughout the UK to create a brighter future. It will support us to:
- Create new resources to enable activity organisers to deliver engaging and meaningful HMD commemorations
- Send out resources free of charge to activity organisers in schools, community and faith groups workplaces and prisons.
- Engage local communities through outreach, events and creative projects
- Educate and raise awareness through digital campaigns, including challenging online hatred and division
- Develop new and meaningful ways for people to commemorate victims of the Holocaust and genocide
Thank you for choosing to support our work.